[FreeNX-kNX] Introduction

Stephen Shirley diamond at google.com
Wed Aug 1 17:07:49 UTC 2007

On 26/07/07, Fabian Franz <FabianFranz at gmx.de> wrote:
> Yes, the design is on paper, but some things are not yet worked out, yet.
>
> However one component is very clear already and based on the work you have done on syslog would be perfectly suited for you, I think:

Alright, i have that done (though i'm not sure how to do the i18n
stuff). I just have to get the patch passed by the legal dept here
before sending it out. Hopefully should have that done in the next day
or two.

Steve
--
Google Ireland Ltd. : Registered in Ireland with company number 368047.
Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.