[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora Core 6 Freenx problems

Thomas Pfrommer pfrommer at phas.ubc.ca
Mon Apr 30 05:44:08 UTC 2007

Hi Gregory,
I am not an expert, but using following command did help my SELinux problem:

chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/lib/nx/libXcomp.so.2

I am using FC6 and have SELinux enabled and freenx is working except a few applets ...

I found it at following webpage:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/2006-April/msg00139.html

and the link therein

Cheers