[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora Core 6 Freenx problems

Gregory Carter gcarter at aesgi.com
Sun Apr 29 23:47:03 UTC 2007

Unless a security Policy exists for SELinux, the application will fail.

Writing SELinux security policies is probably not the best place to
discuss it.

In case you didn't know however, you can disable SELinux in the
/etc/sysconfig/selinux file under Fedora Core 6.

Set SELINUX shell variable to "disabled".

Then reboot.

FYI.

-gc