[FreeNX-kNX] idle keyboard and mouse, and IM?

jhonyl at netscape.net jhonyl at netscape.net
Fri Apr 27 23:42:23 UTC 2007

  Hi,

 The messenger always seems "Available", even if the session is suspended. The messenger does have an auto away if the keyboard and mouse are idle for a preset number of minutes. So, it is not entering the idle status, and so probably the mouse or keyboard moves, without me knowing about it... I wonder if maybe freenx is doing something with the mouse or keyboard?