[FreeNX-kNX] Bug: negotiating link parameters -> timeout ON resume session. v.0.6.0/2.1.0-17

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Fri Apr 20 18:35:42 UTC 2007

Thank you, I read all, but I'll just write you the short idea I had:

In nxserver change:

-exec $COMMAND_NETCAT $SERVER_HOST $PROXY_DISPLAY
+$COMMAND_NETCAT $SERVER_HOST $PROXY_DISPLAY
+exec >&-
+exec <&-
+exec 2>&-
+exit 0

Because the sshd must be somehow still connected to some other process via stderr or stdout or stdin.

So I would try to find the process that is keeping the sshd alive.

Perhaps even through ls -la /proc/<pid>/fd and finding the remote socket via netstat.

Sorry for those descriptions being a bit blurry, but its still an early idea.

cu

Fabian