[FreeNX-kNX] Parameter Timeouts....

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:30:40 UTC 2007

If I "suspend" a session and try to reconnect,
the step where it says, "initiating session parameters" will hang,
instead of moving onto, "establishing x session",
but yet the x session starts up anyway....

After a few more moments the x session is killed,
and I get a message that says, "timeout"...

So the process is broken for some reason...

A work around I found was to kill nxwin.exe instead of susspending the
session...

This works but it doesn't work forever...
Eventually I get caught and its very annoying...

Anyone got any advice ?