[FreeNX-kNX] Its release time again ... Any open issues?

Lockenvitz, Jan (EXT) jan.lockenvitz.ext at siemens.com
Mon Apr 2 15:02:32 UTC 2007

Hi Fabian,

I don't have another bug, but a question to this version sting in nxloadconfig.

Is there a technical reason why this string is still 1.5.0_0.6 and not 2.1.0_0.6?

An other question: I apologize i did not search the archives, but on NX-Server from NoMachine it is possible to resume a session which was opened on an other client. It was not possible with freenx from todays SVN. Was this ever woking in freenx, or is this still on the roadmap?

regards,
Jan