[FreeNX-kNX] MacOSX keyboard model

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Sun Apr 1 21:44:26 UTC 2007

>  Hi,
>
>  I have installed freeNX 0.6.0 on debian, and I need clients to connect to
> it from both macs and PCs. The problem is that with MacOSX the keyboard is
> wrong.

Okay, what you are doing are workarounds. But perhaps we can fix it instead?

What I need you to do - as I don't have any Macs here is:

Install the !M free-forever version and compare and post here the:

"~/.nx/C-*/options" files of FreeNX and !M NX.

And possibly also the command lines, though I think most is done via options file nowadays.

cu

Fabian