[FreeNX-kNX] Bootable NXClient?

Jeremy Parrish p.e.r.i.o.d.i.c.i.t.y at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:02:09 UTC 2006

You should also check out ThinStation. It directly supports NX and is
a breeze to set up. It's fully customizable (initrd can range in size
from a few MB to 50+ MB depending on the packages you build into it).
TS-O-Matic is pretty slick for making boot images without having to
install anything on your machine.

http://thinstation.sf.net