[FreeNX-kNX] Problem Connecting to FreeNX 1.5 Server

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Sep 1 21:08:10 UTC 2006

Hi there -

I have installed version 1.5 of FreeNX onto a Fedora Core 4 server and am trying
to connect via a 2.0 client that I

downloaded from the nomachine website. I am getting the following error:

Server not installed or NX access disabled.

The details screen had the following information:

NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 992

NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command

NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files

NX> 285 Setting the preferred NX options

NX> 200 Connected to address: 132.183.12.206 on port: 22

NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx

NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey

NX> 204 Authentication failed.

What steps should I take to correct this? Thanks.