[FreeNX-kNX] Printing with Cups 1.1 on fedora core5 and non KDE applications

Marcel kraan marcel at kraan.net
Mon Nov 27 10:48:14 UTC 2006

I have added this to the 'startkde' script and it's working
we have a full printing machine.....  :-)

# upgrade nxserver from marcel at kraan.net
# file: /usr/bin/startkde

. $HOME/.kde/share/config/kdeprintrc
#. $KDEHOME/share/config/kdeprintrc
export IPP_PORT=$Port

I have added this to the 'startkde' script and it's working
we have a printing machine.....   :-)
thanks for al the support

Alastair Johnson wrote:
> On Monday 27 November 2006 08:54, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>> Marcel kraan schreef:
>>> Hello Alastair,
>>>
>>> I have the printing working...
> Good news :-)
>>> I have erased all fedora core 5 teststations and installed fedora core 2.
>>> within 10 minutes the printing was working.
>>> cups-1.1.20-6
>>> libgnomecups-0.1.6-7