[FreeNX-kNX] google earth via nx session

Sebastian Reitenbach itlistuser at rapideye.de
Wed Nov 8 12:41:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

I tried to use google earth through a nx connection. The server is a suse 10.1
running freenx-0.5, the clients are thin clients, using thinstation, or
knx-0.1 on suse 9.3.
When I start googleearth then the main window, where normally the stars and
the earth is shown, keeps to be plain black.

When I start googleearth through an ssh tunnel, everything works well, so must
be something with nx.
I tried to start it in slow and in fast mode, but with the same results.

is it possible to get google earth working via a nx session?

kind regards
Sebastian