[FreeNX-kNX] nxssh & openssh

George Wright gwright at kde.org
Wed May 31 12:55:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

As some of you may know I'm on the Summer of Code programme to fix/write an
open source NX client.

I have a question about nxssh and openssh though. What does nxssh do when it
is given the -B option? It's supposed to enable encryption and I presume it
sends a parameter to the server through the nx shell but I can't find out
what it is. I'd rather make the open source client able to use both openssh
(preferable) and nxssh (if available).

Also, what does the -nx option do to nxssh? Is that just to tell it that it's
acting in client mode?

Regards,

George

--