[FreeNX-kNX] NX Client crashes when negotiating link parameters...

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Mon May 15 19:24:51 UTC 2006

On Monday 15 May 2006 16:32, Jim Kroger wrote:
> Guess that says it....

No! I'm very sorry, it doesn't....

> just installed FreeNX

...because you don't tell us which version of FreeNX you're using...

> on my linux box

...nor which version of Linux, or the CPU architecture...

> and NX Client

...the NX Client version...

> on my windowsXP box

...while the "Windows XP" statement is already quite enough detail :-)

> at home.

...and what does make you think the client "crashes"?? Could it be that
it just can't set up a session, and therefor terminates?

> It gets as far as putting up the splash
> screen, just for a moment, then seems to lose contact, the splash goes
> away, and it just sits there saying "negotiating link parameters" (or
> something close). It's on my laptop too and works great there.
>
> If anybody has a clue,

No clue, no.

Try again :-)

> I sure appreciate it...thanks...