[FreeNX-kNX] NX Client crashes when negotiating link parameters...

Jim Kroger jkroger at nmsu.edu
Mon May 15 15:32:49 UTC 2006

Guess that says it....just installed FreeNX on my linux box and NX Client
on my windowsXP box at home. It gets as far as putting up the splash
screen, just for a moment, then seems to lose contact, the splash goes
away, and it just sits there saying "negotiating link parameters" (or
something close). It's on my laptop too and works great there.

If anybody has a clue, I sure appreciate it...thanks...
Jim