[FreeNX-kNX] Updated Fedora RPM's

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:59:23 UTC 2006

Ok, i've added a symlink to take care of the rgb problem. Packages are
available at the normal location:
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

> I still do have a problem where /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc won't start
> automatically when I select 'custom/default script on server' for my
> session.  I haven't debugged that at all because I can just open a side
> ssh connection, export DISPLAY=localhost:1000 and then
> /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc >/tmp/foo 2>&1 and it all works...

Thats because /etx/X11/xdm/Xsession is the default xscript, and that is
only installed when you have xorg-xdm installed. You can fix
this a number of ways. Here are two: NXClient > Custom > Run the
following command > /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc or edit your node.conf to
change the default x script to /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc. This is easily
fixable in a future release, but I need to do some research to see if
this is the best way to handle this.