[FreeNX-kNX] Problems migrating sessions from x86 to Mac

Eike Hein sho at eikehein.com
Sat May 6 12:57:56 UTC 2006

Eike Hein wrote:
> (b) Upon resuming a session, whether it was started using
>     the Mac client or the Linux or Windows clients, all
>     text in my KDE session is drawn distorted.

Upon further research, this may be this bug:
http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TRSL041779

Quote: "Added bit swapping of glyphs of depth 1, in case
        agent bitmap bit order and Xserver bitmap bit order
        differ. Please refer to ChangeLog nxagent-1.3.2-12."

I'm running nxagent-1.5.0-112, with the latest FreeNX 0.5
snapshot.

So it's either a regression in nxagent, or FreeNX fails to
inform nxagent of the bit order mismatch and bit swapping
is not used - or something along those lines.

Regards,
Eike Hein