[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on FC5 [was Re: problems near the end of connect w/freenx client with fc5 on both machiens]

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:20:40 UTC 2006

i am using rick's fc5 rpms.  i had to rpm -e the installed rpms first,
though, i think when i did yum update(or something like that).  at any
rate, i uninstalled then installed rick stout's.
i think that may be the source of the problem.

at any rate, i get the timeout now near the end. any help appreciated.