[FreeNX-kNX] [Fwd: Change of Windowmanager]

Rainer Sterzer sterzer at sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Mar 1 21:24:53 UTC 2006

I would really appreciate an answer.
Thanks, Rainer

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Change of Windowmanager
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:01:17 +0100
From: Rainer Sterzer <sterzer at sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de>
To: freenx-knx at kde.org

Hi! I'm using FreeNX and NX Client on SuSE Linux systems. Is it possible
to change the windowmanager? I couldn't find any hint yet. I want to use
a faster one than KDE. Perhaps it's necessary to change something on the
server that it is possible to keep KDE in the nxclient menue, but on the
server there is starting for example Windowmaker after remote login. Any
help is appreciated! Thanks, Rainer

--
 Rainer Sterzer   ~   In simplicity lies ingenuity.

 Phone +49-951-95222-12,  Fax +49-951-95222-22
 Dr. Remeis-Observatory, Sternwartstr. 7, 96049 Bamberg, Germany
 Astronomical Institute of the University Erlangen-Nuremberg