[FreeNX-kNX] One-time password support?

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Sat Mar 11 21:43:41 UTC 2006

Todd:

The problem that I had in getting Freenx to work with WiKID one-time
passcodes was that FreeNX kept asking for the password again and again,
which obviously didn't work. I got a patch that solved that issue.  There is
a how-to on it here: http://www.wikidsystems.net/howtos/2_factor_vnc.

Fabian pointed out that there is a privacy issue with the patch.  His post
is here:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=freenx-knx&m=114184838312601&w=2.  I haven't had a
chance to really consider this issue, and probably won't for a while ;), but
that is where it stands.

HTH,

Nick

--