[FreeNX-kNX] One-time password support?

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Sat Mar 11 19:43:08 UTC 2006

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 10:52:42AM -0800, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:

> Is there a way to enable support for libpam-opie in FreeNX? I'm
> currently trying to get one-time passwords to work in the commercial
> 1.5.0 server without much success. Am I missing something obvious?

Just to clarify, the problem isn't so much that PAM isn't being
consulted, as that the challenge is never seen. It seems to work if you
know what your next OTP is supposed to be, but if you need to use an OTP
calculator there doesn't seem to be a way to see the seed number.

--
Re-Interpreting Historic Miracles with SED #141: %s/water/wine/g