[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.5.0 - Snapshot 2

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Tue Mar 7 23:22:34 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 7. März 2006 22:45 schrieb Blindauer Emmanuel:
> Hi,
> I've tried with snapshot-4 (it close problems I got with snapshot-3)
> to terminate a session.
> I think I have found the problem:
>
> ++ echo C-pipit.u-strasbg.fr-1027-B1811D3C17C892443A26EDAEDD1C027A
> ++ cut -d- -f3
> + display=strasbg.fr
>
> The method to find the display isn't accurate, I've send a patch one year
> ago (or less) to get the correct display, I've attached an up-to-date
> patch.

Ugh, you are right.

Sorry, I never received the PATCH.

All patches SHOULD go through the patch tracker, because I there well can keep
track of them. Mails can get lost or overseen, but I can always go to the
project page and collect all old patches.

> It fix my bug for "nxserver --terminate user"

Thanks, applied.

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting at fabian-franz.de