[FreeNX-kNX] Server capacity: not reached for user

* * richardvoigt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:53:49 UTC 2006

On 10/22/05, Alex K. <alex1353 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Would anyone help me to figure out where this error comes from ?
>
>  Thanks for any help ??
>
>  Alex
>

>  NX> 148 Server capacity: not reached for user: alex

This is a normal, good status, meaning you haven't reached your
maximum number of sessions, so you can start a new one.  Definitely
looks like you connected to the server ok and you have the right
preshared key.

>  NX> 105 startsession --session="pdc-mehrana" --type="unix-gnome"
> --cache="8M" --images="32M" --cookie="******" --link="adsl"
> --kbtype="pc102/se" --nodelay="1" --encryption="1" --backingstore="never"
> --geometry="fullscreen" --media="0" --agent_server="" --agent_user=""
> agent_password="******""  --screeninfo="1024x734x32+render"
>
>  NX> 1000 NXNODE - Version 1.4.0-44 OS (GPL)

So far so good.

> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>  @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>  IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
>  Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
>  It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
>  The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
>  77:10:ee:bf:ff:8b:79:49:4e:ca:ab:32:67:33:a6:6b.
>  Please contact your system administrator.
>  Add correct host key in
> /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
> message.
>  Offending key in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/known_hosts:1
>  Keyboard-interactive authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle
> attacks.

Your nx-server ssh client refused to connect to (localhost?) which NX
does to check the password and impersonate your normal user account to
access its privileges.  Maybe you upgraded/changed brand of ssh
server.  Maybe you copied the nxserver/home directory from another
computer, or it's on a mounted network share.  But in any case, the
server's identity has recently changed.

You aren't using NX forwarding or anything are you?