[FreeNX-kNX] German keyboard

Marco marco.mandl at gmx.at
Tue Jan 10 22:40:51 UTC 2006

Tim Hägele wrote:

> Still I have seen this problem on many Laptop users in a Company I
> support. Thats why assumed you must have one of these "ALDI" notebooks ;)

No ALDI notebook - it's an ACER Aspire with external USB keyboard.

> In the freenx session what is the output of "setxkbmap -print"?

$ setxkbmap -print
xkb_keymap {
        xkb_keycodes  { include "xfree86+aliases(qwertz)"       };
        xkb_types     { include "complete"      };
        xkb_compat    { include "complete"      };
        xkb_symbols   { include "pc/pc(pc102)+pc/de"    };
        xkb_geometry  { include "pc(pc102)"     };
};

/M