[FreeNX-kNX] German keyboard

Tim Hägele tim at lanfx.de
Tue Jan 10 13:20:46 UTC 2006

Marco wrote:

>Tim Haegele wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>personally I dont have any problem. My observation is that most Laptop user
>>with "strange" keyboard-Layout suffer from this BIG problem.
>>What Laptop do you use?
>>

>No laptop - just standard German Keyboard (QWERTZ with 105 keys). On a German
>keyboard important chars like {[]}\@|~ are accessed via AltGr combinations.

Hello Marco,
I am also from germany. But have neither on my Desktop nor with my
Thinkpad the problem you discribed.
Still I have seen this problem on many Laptop users in a Company I
support. Thats why assumed you must have one of these "ALDI" notebooks ;)

In the freenx session what is the output of "setxkbmap -print"?

Greeting, Tim