[FreeNX-kNX] problems with ssl enabled

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Sat Jan 7 19:04:09 UTC 2006

Hello,

Since the release of the new nx components I'am rewriting the hint I
wrote http://www.japie.deserver.nl/ftp/HLFS/freenx.hint
I tryed this on my server wich worked out of the box with and without
SSL enabled, but then set it up another machine wich worked out of the
box too, until I tryed to enable SSL.
Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '4151'.
Info: Aborting the procedure due to signal '15', 'SIGTERM'.

The server (loglevel 7):
NX> 707 SSL tunneling: 1
NX> 710 Session status: running
NX> 1002 Commit
NX> 1006 Session status: running
NX> 105 bye
Bye
NX> 999 Bye
NX> 1004 Error: nxagent failed to start with: NXAGENT: Fatal IO error on
display
"nx/nx,options=/home/nadine/.nx/C-japie-1001-9F6AAB22F1232115BCD7D4CF13607AA7/options:1001".
NX> 504 Session startup failed.
NX> 1001 Bye.

I can't understand what's wrong, I have all the dependencies installed,
the only thing different is the kernel setup (but I don't see what
should be in there for freenx to work)
Did I miss anything?
--
Groetjes Japie