[FreeNX-kNX] REPOST (Sorry) Followup to Problem Connecting Windows Client toSuSE9.3FreeNX Server

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Wed Aug 30 13:37:12 UTC 2006

Not one I've seen before. I can give a few pointers to how I go about
debugging FreeNX at this level if you're up to hacking shell scripts. It's
also possible that the 2.0 client and the 1.4 NX backend just won't work
together - all the reports I remember for the 2.0 client involve 1.5 or 2.0
backends.