[FreeNX-kNX] REPOST (Sorry) Followup to Problem Connecting Windows Client toSuSE9.3FreeNX Server

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Aug 30 12:42:00 UTC 2006

Sorry about the repost, our e-mail servers had issues yesterday and I was not
sure if this

post had made it to the group. Thank-you for your patience.

Hi there --

I checked the session file, and the output included the following:

Info: Agent running with pid '22761'.

Info: Starting X protocol compression.

Error: Lost connection to peer proxy on FD#8.

Error: Connection with remote peer broken.

Error: Please check the state of your network and retry.

Fatal server error:

NXAGENT: Fatal IO error on display

"nx/nx,options=/home/ahk/.nx/C-fifa-1000-5E1B710736AD96EE3459B1B7209AE219/option

s:1000".

xset:  unable to open display "unix:1000"

xset:  unable to open display "unix:1000"

xsetroot:  unable to open display 'unix:1000'

startkde: Starting up...

kded: cannot connect to X server unix:1000 DCOP aborting call from
'anonymous-23409' to 'kded'

kded: ERROR: Communication problem with kded, it probably crashed.

kdeinit: Can't connect to the X Server.

kdeinit: Might not terminate at end of session.

kcminit: cannot connect to X server unix:1000

ksmserver: cannot connect to X server unix:1000

startkde: Shutting down...

klauncher: Exiting on signal 1

startkde: Running shutdown scripts...

startkde: Done.

Has anyone seen the Fatal IO error message before?