[FreeNX-kNX] Free-nx 0.5.x for RHEL 4?

David Parish dparish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:23:18 UTC 2006

I've been using the free-nx versions provided by Rick Stout at:

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

with great success.  My problem is that I have to use the 2.0 nxclient
to get around a defect with Dell dual core laptops.  I've found that
the 2.0.x client won't connect to a freenx 0.4 backend.  I found some
rpm's for the .5 version of freenx but none of them work with the
xfree86 version of xwindows that comes with RedHat Enterprise Linux 4.

Anyone know of the RPM's I need to get the .5x version of freenx
working on RHEL4?

-Dave