[FreeNX-kNX] User authentication

Jeffrey Borg jeffrey at borgs.net
Tue Aug 22 13:00:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

If your ssh server is configured only to use keys and not passwords. edit
the node.conf file and use su authentication instead of ssh.

If you want more security don't use the nomachine ssh key for the nx user.
Generate your own set and put the private key for the nx user into the
nomachine client.

Jeffrey