[FreeNX-kNX] NX 2.0 with freenx - WAN produces artifacts

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 19:57:19 UTC 2006

I forgot to mention that the nx backend at the server is also 2.0. So, all nxagent/nx-x11/nxcomp etc. are latest 2.0. I have tried self-compiled as well as prebuilt binaries for these components, but the same corruption results.

I have no display issues with 1.5.0 either.

-Sunil

Predseda3D <predseda at ik-net.cz> wrote: Hi,

I have Debian Etch and I have installed this packages:
freenx 0.5.0
nxagent 1.4.92+1.5.0-11
libxcomp1 1.4.92+1.5.0-11
libxcompext1 1.4.92+1.5.0-11
nxlibs 1.4.92+1.5.0-11

from deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ sid nx

I tested it with NX Client 2.0.0-98.
I tested it with FreeNX 0.4.4+0.4.5-4 installed too.

I have tried it with MODEM, ADSL, WAN and LAN setting and evreything work good, there is not
display corruption.
I have seen it sometimes on my local PC, when window manager start, but it was only 2 - 3 second
and then screen was good. But it was localy on PC, no remote desktop.

Predseda