[FreeNX-kNX] NXClient does not resume (again)

Bruno Diniz bruno.diniz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:08:07 UTC 2006

Sorry for duplicate messages...

Hi there,

I'm having problems with resuming previous sessions with the latest
release of NXClient from Nomachine. I use it once to open a new
session. Then I suspend that session and afterwards try to re-establish
the connection (resume) with that opened session.

The problem is that, when I open NXClient, it notifies me that the
session is there, but the Resume button is disabled, and the only
thing I can do in this case is to create a new one. I have no idea of
where to search first, so I'm asking you if anybody has passed
throught this situation.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Bruno.