[FreeNX-kNX] DPI an issue with 1.5?

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 02:32:13 UTC 2005

I can freely restore across different DPIs. The
problem may the color depth. See my other post and a
PATCH posted just sometime back.

32-bit display will record @32 but will start a 24-bit
server. On a 24-bit display, this session will not
restore because the server stored @32 for this
session. Similarly, a 24-bit display will record @24
and a 32-bit display will not restore it. In both
these cases, the session is actually restorable.

Thanks,
-Sunil