[FreeNX-kNX] How to avoid nxserver --useradd & --passwd?

Felix Schumacher felix.schumacher at debeka.de
Mon Sep 12 07:15:26 UTC 2005

NDS won't give you the userpassword.
You have to configure your PAM and NSS system to speak against your NDS.
This can be done
with the corresponding ldap modules. For the nds user to work with freenx,
they will have to show
up in your system by issuing 'getent passwd', 'getent groups'. (this shows
nss is correctly setup)

Bye
 Felix