[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.4.1 Printing issue, windows -> unix

Raul Carolus rcarolus at lightyeardt.com
Thu Jun 30 16:12:23 UTC 2005

Fabian,

I saw that and enabled all three of the below.  I'll comment out the
last two and try again.  I'll let you know as to what happens.

Also, I'd really like to get a windows client -> nxserver -> windows rdp
server working with printing.  If the team needs some help with it, I'd
be available to work with it.

Thanks,

Raul