[FreeNX-kNX] How to use FreeNX as Surfstation for Windows Users?

Thorsten Witt thorsten.witt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:36:44 UTC 2005

Hi,

we like to use a Linux Distribution with FreeNX + KDE + Firefox (located in
a DMZ) as a Surfstation

for our unsecure Windows 2000 Desktop User.

How can we customize the KDE to start only Firefox if a Windows user logs in
with NoMachine client?

We do not want to give the users a full KDE Desktop!

Any ideas how to get this work with FreeNX?

Thanks…

Thorsten