[FreeNX-kNX] problem with RDP sessions (FreeNX 0 .4.2 / !M-Client 1.5.0)

Kai Lappalainen nxlist at httgmbh.net
Fri Jul 29 15:30:07 UTC 2005

On 28 Jul 2005 at 13:28, Fabian Franz wrote:

> Strange I did work yesterday for a long time with a RDP session. Could you ask
> developers at nomachine.com for help? I do not see where I can do something
> wrong in setting up nxdeskop.

Thank you and I apologize: This hint brought me on the right track. I extracted the
libraries from the official NX-Server including nxagent. Then compiled nxviewer and
nxdesktop by myself and now everthing seems to work very well.
I realized, that the SuSE-package I used from their ftp-site is snapshot 1, isn't it?
Stupid me! :(

So the problem hasn't been with FreeNX. Please apologize!

> Well, if you need something that is guaranteed to work, yes. You get support
> and you get something back for your money. Its the easiest solution and also
> helps the FreeNX development in the long term of course.

Will consider this and certainly do so after my holidays.

Thank you again and best regards,
Kai