[FreeNX-kNX] problem with RDP sessions (FreeNX 0.4.3 / !M-Client 1.5.0)

Kai Lappalainen nxlist at httgmbh.net
Wed Jul 27 00:25:48 UTC 2005

With !M-Client 1.5.0 I can't connect to Windows server anymore. I get the black
screen with the !M-Logo and after some seconds the client falls back with:

"NX - Proxy - 1006 : The connection with the remote server was shut down. Please
check the state of your network connection."

If I revert to !M-Client 1.4.x everything works as expected.

FreeNX is 0.4.2, just upgraded to latest CVS-Snapshot.
!M server components are 1.4.0-17

* Unix sessions work fine (KDE, Gnome, CDE)
* VNC sessions work fine

Any hints?