[FreeNX-kNX] questions from newbie

Trace Green jamesxuruo at 163.com
Fri Jul 22 06:31:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am a newbie, i want to ask 2 questions:

1. Does freenx server just support KDE and Gnome and CDE?
Because my computer which is running freenx is Debian+icewm, when i try
to connect to it, i just get black screen.

2. How can i get the same screen as server?
When i changed my computer to gnome, yes , i can connect to it in
another computer through nxclient, but, it seems i get a new session, i
want to control my computer just as x11vnc, use the same session so that
the man in front of my computer can see my operation.

thx!!