[FreeNX-kNX] Looking for NX and FreeNX success stories

Adrian Coman adi.coman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:42:13 UTC 2005

My opinion about the way (Free)NX should be promoted especially for the
big companies is like an alternative to Citrix server-based suite of
applications.
One of the clients of the company I'm working for is using VPN+Citrix to
allow us access into their internal network. What is strange is that the
Citrix server is on Windows, while the machines we are accessing are
Solaris&Linux.

I presented the managers of this client the NX alternative and they
seemed quite impressed that there is an alternative to Citrix. They are
thinking to stop using Citrix because they are not offering good support
for the Citrix Linux client we use.

Adrian

--
Adrian Coman