[FreeNX-kNX] java applet for NX

Eric DECORNOD eric.decornod at ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Jul 15 08:30:07 UTC 2005

Le Jeudi 14 Juillet 2005 00:57, mohan lakshmi a écrit :
> Hi,
>      I want to setup Univ-rx, I have downloaded the 0.9pre1.devel
> package,  can you give me instructions for setting it up.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mon

  Sorry, INSTALL file is still on my ToDo-List.
  You'll find hints to build the package in the doc subdir
  and in the tools/get_cygwin_bin.pl

To be short :
  - You'll need to make arch/win32 and arch/linux subdirs. (they are needed to
build win32.jar and linux.jar the clients will download). It's the hardest
thing to do. (currently I use nx 1.4 and some old cygwin bins and I don't
know if it works with recent nx/cygwin). (1.5 and recent cygwin are second
on my ToDo-List)
    You should build nx binaries for linux and windows yourself getting
nxsources at nomachine (but if you're lazy you can download nxclient at
nomachine).
    (If you can't get cygwins bin working, you can find them in win32.jar at
    libersciences-lab as anyone using applet-univrx need it)

  - Get jsch into includes subdir.
  - Build a java keystore with a selfsigned CA
    (I still experience problems with certificate chains).
  - Adjust some vars in defs.mk if needed.
  - Then make should do the rest of the jobs.

Note: you can subscribe univ-rx mailing list (adress's in the doc)

--
Eric DÉCORNOD
Ingénieur en Développement d'Applications
courriel: eric.decornod at ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr