[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on SUSE9.3 - howto?? SOLVED

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Sun Jul 10 20:13:02 UTC 2005

Søndag 10 juli 2005 17:26 skrev Fabian Franz:

Dear list and Fab.,

- please accept my apology. I don't know how and what I've been looking at, it
sure wasn't the file you quoted below. I took a second look into my system,
and sure enough, there it was, the very same one.

- shame on me, this time.

- now, I must say it was a breeze to get working, - I've played a little with
the server now, - it's absolutely just fine.

- Thank you again.

Best regards,
Verner

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards