[FreeNX-kNX] AltGr-keyboard problem in rootless mode (1.5.0-snapshot-3)

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Jul 6 12:23:21 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 10:40, Thorsten Sandfuchs wrote:
> Hi,
> there seems to be a problem handling special characters with rootless mode
>
> I can't type "|" on my german keyboard (AltGr+<), instead the plain "<" is
> written on the terminal.

Does the "@" work?

I remember that a similar problem had happened in 1.4.0 too (with KDE
applications), and it could be worked around by choosing a different
"keyboard model" (can't remember exactly; it was choosing 102 keys
model instead of 104 or 105 model, or vice versa) in KDE Control Center.

> In non-rootless mode the problem does not exist.
>
> reproducable?
>
> greet'gs
> 				/fux
> PS: 1.5.0-snapshot-3 + latest freenx-0.4.X-CVS

Cheers,
Kurt