[FreeNX-kNX] Request for Testing: Development Update: 0.4.2-CVS

Jonathan Chen (jonachen) jonachen at cisco.com
Tue Jul 5 16:16:38 UTC 2005

Fabian,

I would love to test the new codes out.  Just that I am not sure how
flexible it would be to put the new codes onto production/dev servers.
I only discover the problems when the clients uses them.  On my
own(FreeNX knowledgeable and clients don't read RTFM), I am unable to
produce the errors easily.  Nevertheless, I will try the codes out.

-Jonathan