[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora Extra's - Update

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:28:16 UTC 2005

I've been trying to get freenx/nx included into Fedora Extra's. I've
gone through the whole approval process, and I've even committed the
packages to the FC cvs servers. The problem is that I cant get a build
request due to the fact that the nx components wont work on x86_64. I've
been playing around with the build process and the packages will build
on FC3-x86_64, but no luck on any connections.

Has anyone achieved a connection using x86_64 architecture?

Regards,

Rick Stout