[FreeNX-kNX] Session resume with Windows client still problematic?

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Sat Feb 12 20:12:07 UTC 2005

On Saturday 12 February 2005 19:09, Sarah Katherine Hayes wrote:
> Warned ya

Hehe... I didnt go hiding, because....

...I must have been missing some mails from the list then, since
I havent seen a mail from you prior to your last.

> that I'm not the most technically astute of people; at least
> when I'm not at work :)

Hrhmmmm... *cough*

/me is not even one of this category *when* at work.

[....]

> >>screeninfo=800x600x32+render
> >>geometry=fullscreen
> >>
> >>The problem seems to be that the screeninfo doesn't match the geometry
> >>setting. When I change it (or get the little script to do it for me) to
> >>800x600 the session will quite happily resume...

So you did attach that scriptlet onto your last mail? It may be of
help to more people until the bug is fixed properly.

Cheers,
Kurt