[FreeNX-kNX] Well done.

Sarah Katherine Hayes aleph.wintermute at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 2 02:46:20 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I've been silently watching and tinkering with FreeNX to replace my vnc
setup at home.

Installation was a snap, emerge just got it all going. Took me a while
to pin down where everything had gone to... and logging doesn't seem to
work? But that could be me being silly (it's 3am).
I've got it working pretty well, there is the usual problems with
session suspend/resume but the bash code that Rob appared with is
quietly ticking away making sure everything 'kind of works' as it should.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work everyones done.

Regards

Sarah Hayes.