[FreeNX-kNX] Fourth maintenance release Fedora RPM's

Jack Tanner ihok at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:41:56 UTC 2005

Rick Stout wrote:
> I've been very busy for the last couple months, so i apologize that i
> haven't been real active in releasing new RPM's. FC4 and the SRC rpms
> are up, and the rest will be available shortly. I've been running then
> for about 20 hours now, so they seem to be doing good. Let me know if
> you have any problems.
>
> http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/nx-1.5.0-3.FC4.1.i386.rpm
> http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/nx-1.5.0-3.FC4.1.src.rpm

Welcome back, and thanks for the new RPMs, I look forward to testing
them. Please have a look at the "NX Server RPMS second maintenance
release" thread; there's a syntax error in your spec file. Also, there
seem to be differences in patches between your RPMs and Jim's, (I don't
know which are actually needed).