[FreeNX-kNX] network connection and session

Martin Honermeyer maze at strahlungsfrei.de
Thu Aug 11 09:41:50 UTC 2005

Hello Sunil,

this is an open bug which I filed at
http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4626&group_id=2978
some time ago.

You have to wait some time for the session to be suspended (about a minute
at least). Then you may try reconnecting.

If that doesn't work, you have to login at the NX server as root and do a
"nxserver --suspend ...". Hopefully your session will then be suspended
correctly, so you can try resuming.

Greetings,
Martin