[FreeNX-kNX] network connection and session

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 18:38:29 UTC 2005

I just tried the network goes down simulation by
disconnecting the VPN to my office when I had the
client connected from linux.

the session was present when I VPNed back in but the
subsequent efforts to resume it failed (both from
linux as well as windos, where the session was
originally started from) and a new KDE session was
created each time....:(

So, there is something missing.

-Sunil